Violet is an Associate with the Firm’s Corporate Services and Tax Group. A highly resourceful and commercially astute lawyer, Violet’s diligence and commitment to work continually demonstrate her passion for the Law. She has expertise in company secretarial and legal advisory services with particular focus on regulatory compliance. She advises foreign investors on the regulatory framework for foreign investments, expatriation of investments, shareholder loans and tax related matters, real estate transactions and due diligence reviews.
Her research, in-depth analysis and ability to carefully structure transactions that adequately protect the interest of the client stand her out from her contemporaries.
- 2009 Nigerian Law School
- 2008 University of Nigeria
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Company Secretarial
- Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Advisory
- Business Establishment and Corporate Immigration
- 2013 Associate, Aina Blankson, LP
- 2009 Law Pavilion (Grace Info-Tech Limited)
MEMBERSHIPS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +234 1 454 4981 ext.124