Yinka is an Associate in the Firm’s Power & Energy Group with recognized expertise providing professional advice for a wide range of corporate commercial transactions including corporate finance structuring, private equity and venture capital investment projects. With a keen ability for project management and distinct reputation for her commercial acumen, Yinka provides critical integrated end to end project advisory support for several laudable commercial projects in the Power and Energy sector as well as other commercial industries.
With Aina Blankson, Yinka has strengthened her expertise and flourished in the Firm’s Power and Energy Group working with indigenous and international oil and gas companies and a number of independent power producers. In addition, she serves as an active member of the Board for US energy consultants, International Center for Energy with operations spanning oil and gas and power sectors across Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria.
Yinka also boasts commercial experience working within Media and Entertainment legal advisory roles for UK broadcasting giants BBC Worldwide and Virgin Media. Her experience spans television, film, music and trademark.
- 2012 Nigerian Law School (BL)
- 2007 College of Law, UK (Legal Practitioners Course – Corporate Commercial)
- 2005 Kingston University (LLB) UK
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Finance
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Projects
- Power Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Media & Entertainment
- Regulatory Compliance
- 2013 Associate, Aina Blankson, LP
- 2008 British Broadcasting Corporation / Virgin Media
- 2007 Legal Practice Clerks and Advocates
- 2005 Doves Solicitors
MEMBERSHIPS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Director, International Center for Energy Group
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Section on Business Law, Nigerian Bar Association
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +234 1 454 4981 ext. 124